Vintage | Going back in time
Vintage | Going back in time
Our Vintage wallpaper collection is made up of a vinyl surface and a non-woven backing. This surface texture gives your wallpaper a premium look and feel while making it durable and easy to clean. La Belle Maison prints each wallpaper on order, to your exact dimension requirements.
• FREE installation in Dubai for orders over 15 sq/m
• Worldwide shipping available
• Delivery time 10-14 days worldwide
• Free paint color consultation available to match your new wallpaper
*If you have any questions regarding measuring your wall, the dimensions, the process and so on, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on the Whatsapp button feature on your screen, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that ordering custom dimension wallpapers for your home can be a daunting task, so we are making this stress free. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
What’s the process?
1. Choose the design of your choice on our website
2. Measure the wall surfaces where the wallpaper will be applied to (instructions on how to measure your wall below)
3. Add 100mm (10cm) to the height (h) and width (w) to allow for some extra room for installation
4. Input the height (h) and width (w) dimensions in millimetres (mm) in the boxes on the left (remember to add the 100mm to the (h) and (w)
5. Once it has processed and calculates the sq/m ‘add to cart’
6. Go to your online cart and proceed to payment and delivery
7. Your wallpaper will be delivered in 10-14 days
*Please note, we are here to help you if you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via Whatsapp or email.
Measuring your wall:
Standard Wall: Simply measure the full height and width of the wall. We need your exact wall sizes, so don’t forget to double check the measurements. If your wall has skirting boards or coving, exclude these as the wallpaper will not cover these.
Sloped Wall: When you have a sloped ceiling or wall, measure the longest and widest parts only, ignoring any slopes. We provide the wallpaper mural as a whole rectangle or square, and the slope is cut away during installation.
Pitched Wall: If your wall has two slants, simply identify and measure the longest part of the wall in both the width and height. Again, we will produce your mural as a square or rectangle, with the cutaways taking place during installation.
Wall with Obstacles: When there is a door, window, light switch, or other obstacle on your wall, only measure the total width and height of the wall as the obstacles will simply be cut away during hanging and installation.
Please note, if you have obstacles on your wall such as a doorway, windows, etc, please send us a picture of the wall on Whatsapp (button below) or via email email@example.com. As a lot of our wallpapers are stunning murals and not only patterns, we need to ensure that the design will look perfect on your wall and that the elements in the design are in the right place.
*No returns accepted as each wallpaper is custom printed according to your specific dimensions